Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winter


1.  Not a huge fan of snow/rain/sleet/ice/slush...you  know..winter.  Just glad it happened today and not yesterday.  Wished I could have stayed in where it is warm (and dry), but...well...you can only reschedule a dental appointment so many times.

2.  Winter break is flying by.  There were all these things I thought I'd be doing.  Plans...why do I even bother making them?  Sigh...everything can't be about me.  When did this change for me?  That I didn't have to make some crazy attempt at fixing things?  Just let it be...even if it makes me sad.

3.  Tonight...so awesome.  There is no picture, because there are times when photography is grossly inappropriate.  Worship falls in that category for me.  Totally worth venturing out in the cold/wet/rain/slush for.