Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Days of Christmas #3

Practice Baking-Ginger Cookies

 

Surely I've mentioned there is a learning curve with vegan baking, right?  Which means I get to make practice batches of all the cookies I want to have when the big day rolls up.

I didn't eat one, so I have no idea what they taste like.  The kids say they are good, but they aren't all that reliable when it comes to sugar coated objects. 

I've informed the long-term sub in my department he is going to be my cookie taster this year and that he should provide honest feedback.  He didn't argue about the assignment. ;-)