Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, December 19, 2012

25 Days of Christmas #19

The only thing today's entry has to do with Christmas is that I'm having a party tomorrow night.  After I get home from work.  And I was going to bake cookies and do the other ton of stuff I have to get ready for it, tonight.

I'm kind of "bah humbug" at the moment.  O.K.  Not really.  Once you've been married to someone for roughly 20 years, you have a good enough idea how this is going to play out.  It will be fine.  Even though it doesn't look anywhere near fine right now and probably still won't when I finally go to bed.

The other thing about being married to someone for so long is that one comes to realize hanging out in the kitchen trying to hurry things along isn't going to be helpful.  I took out my frustration in Jac's room which is now clean.

So...Happy #19 day of Christmas?  Sigh...it is happy.  I am happy.  Because, if for no other reason, Jac's room smells like "peach rain" (or some such thing) and not "11 year old boy".