Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, December 27, 2012

Consumers

 
Obligatory, annual "after Christmas" trip to the mall...was supposed to go to the Military Bowl, but I decided I wasn't really up for sitting out in the cold and wind.
 


Friends since K...

 What Jac and I and Ryan did while the girls were shopping...pretty much hung out on a wall I'm fairly certain was not intended for seating.

Sort of a dream come true...except the quality was not so great.  The stuff in here is about the same quality as Rue 21 or one of those kinds of stores...blah.  Disposable clothes.  Which kind of defeats the point?  Still...I will acknowledge the attempt with "two thumbs up".

 
 
Is it just me or does produce always look especially delicious during "The Season of Eating?"
 
 
Getting ready to dismantle the house and put it back together.  Taking down the decorations is always sort of depressing, but I've learned it's better to have it done prior to going back to work.  Lest they are still on display in February. The upside is our house will suddenly appear larger and cleaner without all of the holiday clutter.  Looking forward to that.
 
Sigh...Winter Break.  Why is it going so fast?