Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

25 Days of Christmas #12



Today is the day I am officially excited about Christmas.  Officially.

Maybe, it's the wrapping of the first gift...there's just something about gift wrapping even when the finished product doesn't look like I had envisioned.  Maybe, because sometimes  I'm wrapping things everyone I know other than the recipient would be all "What kind of gift is this?" and I'm amused by that imaginary interaction going on in my head. 

Right now, I'm on the hunt.  I'm thinking about this music I was listening to way into the night last year on Christmas Eve.  Somewhere, in this crazy house, is that CD.  I must find it tonight.  I must, I tell you. :-)

Update:  I found it.  It's as good as I remember.  One thing you should know about me is I don't know anything about music.  I only know what I like and what I don't like.  I tend to go for imperfect music.  The kind where the musician is free when it is happening.  This is especially true for worship music, but seems to apply to all genres. Imperfect music gets me.  Even if I don't know enough about the technicalities to know it's imperfect and have to be told.  What I'm listening to...so nice.  Perfect is subjective.