Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, December 7, 2012

25 Days of Christmas #7

A Walk Through Bethlehem

 









 
1.  If it wasn't for just one night, I would tell you that you need to go check out the "Walk Through Bethlehem" put on by Damascus Roads Community Church.  As it stands, you will have to wait until next year.
 
2.  My camera does not like night.  So, you get what you get.  Sorry Susan for the red eyes.  :-)
 
3.  I'm still smiling about all the alpacas that were there.  I've never seen alpacas in a nativity before.
 
4.  Christmas knitting...at lacrosse.
 
5.  I don't have any trouble sleeping these days.  As soon as I stop, I can't stay awake.  It's a good feeling.