Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, December 5, 2012

25 Days of Christmas #5

Happy St. Nick's Eve!

 
Don't forget to put out your shoes.
 
I didn't plan it that we were going to drive around and look at lights, it just happened.
 

I think the traditional treat for this activity is hot cocoa.  We aren't traditional and got ice cream.  That isn't vegan.  Because that is what we wanted.  Except for Ryan.  Because he's good like that.  He was going to get coffee, but the lady was all "Well...I'd have to brew it." and I guess he felt some sympathy or something for her.  Who wants to make someone brew coffee when they clearly aren't up for it?

 While that was happening, we saw this sign.  Is it really a big enough problem at Burger King that people are trying to pay with $100. bills a sign is warranted?  So weird.  Or maybe I just live under a rock or something.  Regardless, Alicia and I found great humor in it and snapped several photos.  Which was annoying Ryan.  He probably should have just gotten the ice cream.



I'm sure it goes without saying this is what I was trying to accomplish at our house with the lights. 



We aren't quite there, yet.