Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, December 13, 2012

25 Days of Christmas #14

 

 

Christmas Shopping W/ My Girls


 


 
Yes, I know I'm posting for day #14 when it is still only day #13.  I won't be able to post tomorrow.  Too busy.  By the time I finally drag in, I'll probably flop down wherever and sleep until Saturday.

I could set it to not post until tomorrow.  But then my girls would have to wait to see themselves. :-)

Fun, fun, fun...too much fun.  We only bought things for ourselves.  And we got food/treats.  Twice. 

Erin and I were trying to find something to wear to church on Christmas Eve.  We had settled on tiaras, but it turns out I don't have enough hair to hold one on.  So, I chose a beautiful, butterfly mask instead.  Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a butterfly mask, right?  She's still planning on the tiara.