Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, December 29, 2012

Playing

I had this idea to get Jac some claymation software for Christmas.  Because I'm tired of dragging him away from video games.  It was a crapshoot...but I was hopeful.

He says it's his favorite gift.  So...go me?

He is still figuring it out.  So far, none of the creations have sound and all of his sort of revolve around the same theme.




I'm more interested in the clay possibilites than playing with Legos.  I could probably allow myself to get really amused and take over his gift.  Maybe.  My first attempt...he took the pictures while I played with clay.



Next time, maybe we'll treat you to a full-length feature.  With sound.  :-)