Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summertime Randomocity

 

Making, Playing and Eating through Summer...


Moody 16 year-olds...on the happy end of that at Waffle House.  We were feeling sad for Christina whose had previously been deprived of the experience.  Big summer, for her, I guess.  LOL. 


"Salad Bar Lunch"
Jac is going to a summer enrichment thing for math.  It's like summer school, but for kids who are ahead, not behind.  He rushes home, because I've started making lunches.  I have to admit, lunch is kind of fun.
 


Peach Crisp
 

 
Summer Lax for Alicia
 

All the "good moms" took their kids to 7-11 for "Free Slurpie Day", right?  The poor people who work there...I can only imagine how much it must suck to have a constant stream of children going through all day long...making a huge mess with the slurpie machine.
*Note she was much more excited when posing with her friend.
 

Making a mess...

Alicia needed a birthday gift for her friend.  I had a Starbucks gift card and a really strong desire to not go shopping for an actual gift.  I'm not huge into shopping unless it's online.  Alicia is huge into shopping; online, real stores, anywhere that sells stuff.  I talked her into giving a smash book.  We added the gift card and a "Happy Birthday" note.  I guess it's like a greeting card that is really a scrapbook?  Just add pictures and stuff.
 


 
 






 
Tell me you are impressed with my "mad bow-tying skills".
 


Jac reading with Zeke Wigglesworth.


Blueberry Pie.  To be honest, I don't usually like pie.  I have to be in the mood for it.  This one?  I was just going to have a slice.  Pretty sure I'm getting ready to be on my second slice.


Working on merit badge documentation...


Black bean and pumpkin enchiladas...


Cat TV