Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mystery Trip Tuesday

Hanover Reenactment




 
 








It was interesting.  I guess.  I suppose probably really interesting if you know about the Civil War.  I don't.  Still, everyone should go to one.  Just to say they did it.  I did see some folks all amped up about the thing and I'm guessing they probably make it a weekend event.  Every weekend.

Would it be weird if I sewed everyone costumes and made us go to Civil War stuff just so we could wear them?  I usually make them watch "My Friend Flicka" (circa 1940 something) for punishment...hmmm...wheels are turning...