Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, July 8, 2013

Freedom


1.  This is the first day in a long time where I don't have a paper due in the near future.  The good that came from that is I became able to write papers without even thinking much about what I am writing.  Pretty sure that was not the objective.  The better part of that is I am free for some weeks. 8, I think.  Maybe 6.  Who cares?  I'll take whatever it is.

2.  The rabbits ate most of my green beans.  I didn't have time to deal with them.  I've got time now.  Sending Jac out tonight to re-plant them.  Hoping I can get another harvest in the time that's left.

3.  Time...time...what the heck am I going to do with all of this time?  I've already finished all of my summer reading.  (Because I cheated and started reading when I wasn't supposed to be reading.)

I love summer.