Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FUSE Camp Night #2

Truth is...I'm not staying there this year which means I'm only there when I get over there.  I am doing the snack shack, but I don't have it open all the time.  I skipped out on "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (where there was a doughnut tower comprised of 500 doughnuts, among other delicacies) and all the Hunger Games challenges at Pastor Clark's pond.

I did make it back up there for the rodeo (Last night's theme was "Toy Story Rodeo") and service and then the baked potato bar and then (It must have been midnight at that point?) the "movie under the stars" or whatever they were calling it.

It's too bad these kids aren't having any fun.




Pre-Rodeo Dancing:



This one is long, but if you know Nell, listening to her is hilarious. It's the selection of the bulls and riders for the rodeo. The kids are divided into districts to reflect the Hunger Games theme.



I ran out of battery before I ran out of video opportunities. Oh well. You get one ride.