Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, June 16, 2012

Eat!

I was planning on working on the couch today, but...didn't really make it out of the kitchen.  I'm going to my favorite party of the year soon (pics tomorrow) and today was just a hodgepodge of preparation.


Sugar snaps from the garden. I'm going to see how they juice later.


Pasta salad for the party.


 Vegan banana muffins with peanut butter chips.  Both kids are having friends over for sleepovers and I figured they would want breakfast.


Ryan has a huge project at work and is working tonight instead of going to the party.  And he's a clean eater who won't eat any of the other stuff I made today.  So, for his dinner, quinoa and edamame stuffed bells.


Obviously for the party...this cake violates all that is good in the world of nutrition.  I could have made a nice vegan cake, with unprocessed ingredients, but it isn't that kind of party.