Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fuse Camp Day/Night #3

Truth is...I should have just planned to stay there.  Or at least put a blanket and pillow in the car.  Because last night's service...it started out like it always does with teenagers all wild and having fun and then turned into one of those services where everything that can happen pretty much did and along about 2 a.m. the  music was so beautiful I couldn't make myself get up to leave.  They lasted longer than I and I finally had to leave a little after 3.  Seriously, though, a pillow and a blanket and sleeping next to the altar while listening to that would have been as close to Heaven as I'm going to get on Earth.

There's more I want to say about that.  Maybe later.

It's incredible how much energy these kids have.  It's activities all day and worship all night.  I'm feeling it.  Not saying I won't do it again today/tonight, but I'm feeling it.