Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cupcakes and a Naked Couch


So this is pretty much what a naked couch looks like.  I'm finding myself kind of flabbergasted furniture people have somehow pulled off selling couches for thousands of dollars when this is all that they are made from.  (Of course, I've yet to pull of covering it, so maybe that is what one is paying for.)  I'm thinking I could totally build our next one.

The little bit of fabric on it is the new.  It's only tacked in place.  I suck at using the staple gun in tight places (Remember I insisted leaving that bed in?), so I'm going to put Ryan on that.  I'm kind of wishing I would have bought a length of roping to put along the bottom.  I may still unless I decide that would be too much.

Cupcakes from yesterday.  I didn't post them then, because I was only home long enough to make them.  It was one of those days where I left before the sun was up and didn't come back in until almost midnight.  I love making cupcakes.