Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, June 11, 2012

10 Years in a Blink




The day has come where I have set my last foot into Maryvale Elementary.  My first foot went in 10 years ago.  What is it they say?  Something about the days are long, but the years are short?

Here's the problem with the second kid:  You already know what is going to happen.  They leave out of elementary and you can't even blink before they are in high school.  Almost all of his elementary friends will part ways tomorrow and that will be that.  I didn't know all that with the first one and therefore I was all put together for Alicia's elementary ceremony.  For Jac's?  I was a freakin' mess. 

There isn't much else to say about that.