Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Macht Schnell!




I've told you I'm the slowest knitter in the world, right? This is why I don't even have one pair of gloves. I'm reminded of "macht schnell!"...because it will be cold soon.

Dinner=Baked Sweet potato with black beans and pineapple salsa and a bit of avocado. Have I ever mentioned the difficulties of finding a perfect avocado on the east coast? Spending time on the west coast (or somewhere like Panama) will spoil you.

What I've still got left to do. I've only had this stuff for 4-5 months. Tomorrow night, my living room will be overrun with little girls. I need to have these ready for them.