Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Verbs






With only two more days until I'm done working for the summer, I'm:

Rejoicing the heat is gone for these days. It has been so beautiful outside this week.

Grateful nobody has said anything about my lack of cooking for the past few days while they happily munch on all my cheater meals.

Looking forward to sitting on the deck, way past dark, watching the (covered in summertime, outside playing dirt) boy catch fireflies.

Marveling at how long a pile of rocks and a couple of Lego guys can keep said boy's attention.

Wishing I wouldn't have chosen sushi over grading exams this afternoon.

Staring at my girl, who was just born yesterday and who will graduate 8th grade tommorow.

Feeling incredibly peaceful. (Despite the fact I still have a ton of grading to do.)