Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, June 6, 2011

Minutia

I'm beginning to wonder what keeps other people from running out of material to post. Because, for real, my life is not that exciting; I just do the same things over and over again. Today, I'm reduced to just minutia.

1. I wore my outfit to school (because whatever I wear to church on Sunday is typically what I put on for Monday-since it is already ironed) and the kids made comments. It started out with "You look different today." and went to "Are you going out to the Prairie?" to "R (who is from Africa) thinks you are Dutch" to maybe my favorite student in my last period coming up to me in the hall and saying "Miss Cloyd, you are not 12." It is good I am comfortable in what I like and to know they are not exactly the fashion experts I would turn to in a time of fashion crisis (which is evidently where I was today).

2. God is so good to me. Enough said. (This should actually be #1.)

3. I ironed 30 items of clothing today. I would like to say I made a dent in the pile, but I didn't. I should have taken a picture for Miss E who thinks people don't iron anymore. I iron everything (which is probably the root cause of my ironing problem).


4. Dinner was salad with blueberry and yogurt parfaits (topped with hemp granola) for dessert. I don't like dairy, hence the reason there are only 3.