Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Then sings my soul...

Quickly...


I wore this to church today. Not the best picture in the world and I'm headless (lol). Blouse is Colette's Violet in dotted swiss. I'm in love with this pattern, although I'm debating making the 6 instead of the 8 next time. I wasn't expecting it to be so roomy, but I like roomy, so it's all good. The skirt is more feedsacks using some McCall's pattern.

I wish I could sing. I hardly ever wish for something I don't have, but they sang my favorite hymn today and now I'm wishing I had a good voice. The dog is probably wishing for that, as well.