Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life is a Party

(This weekend, anyway.)

Last year, I went to a party. I'm really not a party-going type and was a surprised I went. But, seriously? It was possibly the best day of my whole year. Surely the best party I've ever been to. I had "What if I don't get invited to this year's party?" anxiety all spring. I got invited.

Of course, I took what I always take to summer parties. (Well, what I would take if I went to any others.)

Their farm is beautiful...I grew up in farm country, but this farm is AMAZING. I want to live there.
Sigh...someday I'm getting bees.


The house...total house envy going on...
Fun stuff...

Even though it started out like this:
they didn't want to leave. Just like last year, I had to drag them out of there. Just like last year, they went on every hayride including the anticipated by all "firefly edition". Just like last year, they declared it the best night ever on the way home. And Jac said "I hope you get invited again next year." Me too, Jac...me too.

Thank you Tom and CarolAnn for once again giving us the best summer night. Your farm is gorgeous. The food was awesome and the music delightful. We had an amazing time.