Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, May 20, 2011

This will be a challenge.


Check it out: Me-Made-June '11

I haven't done a challenge in a long, long time. The thought of this makes me happy...until I remember I don't really have very many items of clothing I've made. June is probably going to be a "skirt month". I always want more skirts. I'm also going to have to include bags and other accessories under the category of "something I'm wearing". Someday, perhaps I'll have enough garments to be able to pull it off entirely.

(The Pledge)
"I, Melissa, signed up as a participant of Me-Made-June '11. I endeavour to wear something I've made each day for the duration of June 2011."