Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th

1. My table is about 2" too big to fit in my car. Unless I figure out how to get it home, I will have to build another-at home. Boo. I have other projects to be making.

2. Alicia has a Daisy Girl Scout Troop. (Which means "on paper" I have two Girl Scout troops.) These girls are the sweetest little things...the total opposite of my other girls who are sometimes not all that sweet. I made them heart cupcakes.

3. And here's where the day got weird... It occurred to me that when Jac outgrows his Easter shoes, they can become mine. These are my feet. This is alarming.