Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, May 30, 2011

Randomocity

With the exception of Saturday, I had the whole weekend to do whatever I wanted without commitments. So awesome. And, it rarely happens that way.

Oddly, I took very few pictures of me doing a whole lot of nothing.


I did things like ponder how interesting it is to be able to look at our eggs and know which chicken each one came from. Edith lays small green eggs, the medium sized brown belong to Mollyanne and Marigold lays the largest. Maybe this is about as exciting as watching grass grow? It's not my fault. Really. I was born and half-raised in Iowa and they do watch the grass grow there.


I sewed. A blouse and a tank. I'll show them at some point...I need to make two skirts to go with them. It was my lucky day when I found these vintage buttons in my stash. Don't know when they were bought, but for .29 it must have been awhile ago.


A portrait of day #1. There will be approximately 99 more days that look just like this in my future.


Hahaha...maybe I could photoshop this and make it look all Abercrombie-ish. Or, maybe not.