Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mailman Stalking

I've been known to stalk the mailman. I wasn't expecting this until tomorrow.
So, lesson learned. If you want/need something quick, order from Pink Chalk Fabrics. I ordered less than 48 hours ago. Shipping was free and it came from Washington State to Washington D.C. I'm not even sure how that's possible.
I've already cut into the dotted swiss. I couldn't contain myself. The blouse pattern is "beginner", so hopefully #1. I'm going to love it. and #2. I can whip a bunch of them out for the June challenge in just a little bit of time. We'll see. The other piece is going to be a skirt. (Both from my meager "adult fabric" stash. The skirt fabric is another feedsack from the 30's.)

My other mail...

I was stalking the mailman for this. It was supposed to come yesterday and then got held up in PA somewhere. Boo.

The only problem on a good mail day is now I don't know which to do; sew or read?