Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A four hour glimpse into my life...

For the front end of this, you are just going to have to imagine it. A picture would not do it justice.

At this moment (well a couple of moments ago and in another couple of moments again), in my blue, Ann Taylor T (layered with my silk, Ann Taylor cami---which would be a nice, typical, middle-aged, white woman get-up until you get to my--- (recycled from a sari) lime green/fluorescent orange floral, silk skirt, I'm painting a gazillion cuts of wood (that I cut using a sketchy chop saw) kiwi green (which interestingly matches my outfit) for my outdoor bench while reciting the first 48 verses of the 119th Psalm (because the more I memorize, the more I seem to confuse the placements of statutes, laws and precepts) and am listening to this song (Skip to 1:35 if you just want the music...which I do.) on full blast.

Paradox. I love it. I think I need to learn how to "whip my hair". (If you know me, you know I'd have to go to the Dollar Store to buy some hair first, lol.)

Later...it's much later...(O.K...it's really only 4 hours later, but a lot can, and did, happen in my world in 4 hours. You get spared some of that.)

Who can resist pretty food?


In the midst of the nightly dinner dilemma, I remembered we had leftover chicken. So, individual pot pies (and a tart like thing since I made too much filling).