Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, May 14, 2011

It was only a matter of time. My dad has been waiting for this moment for a long time.

We don't have any food in the house. Or, at least that seems to be the verbal theme around here. In reality, we have enough food in this house to last weeks. Granted, I usually have jarred sauce (and currently don't) for when I need a "cheater meal" and granted there are like 4 different kinds of pasta in this (because we didn't have enough of any one kind), but geez...What do you people think I grew and froze tomatoes for? Why do you think there is basil and rosemary out in the garden? Be creative people. Maybe it's easier to wait for me to do it?