Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, August 1, 2011

Obsessed?


I am not obsessed, but I will admit I probably make cupcakes more than most people. It seems like I'm taking them to almost every event where I'm supposed to bring something.

While I don't understand the current phenomenon of cupcake shops and the seemingly new idea of these individual cakes (The idea is not new folks...no need to to make a day of it running down to Georgetown Cupcakes to fork out more money for one than it costs to make a whole batch.), I do understand how quick and easy/peasy they are to make.

And I'll continue making them until someone tells me to bring something else.