Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, August 19, 2011

IF

If you start out with this recipe, but then change it all around (fresh tomatoes, triple the spice and add some curry powder, fennel and raisins), it's not bad.

If you know Indian (Indian-ish?) food, you know it's not all that pretty to look at a lot of the time.

If I had put it in a bowl instead of on a plate and if I would have had natural light (It was pushing 10pm when we ate.), I might have been able to make it look prettier.

Nonetheless...dinner. Spinach Coconut Curry with brown rice.


Just putting it out there:

-I crave sushi way more often than I crave chocolate. Actually, I crave sushi more than any other food. I like Indian food. Not as much as sushi, but it's up there.

-I don't eat breakfast. Because I get up too early for all of that.

-The idea of eating sushi for breakfast makes my throat constrict. But Indian food???? I will get out of bed even earlier if I know we have leftover Indian food in the fridge. We are talking 4:30-5 a.m. folks. It's one of the only things I can eat that early in the morning. Weird?