Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Move Over Bleeding Hearts

I think bleeding hearts may have been replaced by foxgloves as my favorite flower.  Maybe.  How can something be so naturally beautiful?

I started these from seed two seasons ago.  I believe they have seeded themselves in some places, because I don't remember having this many the last time they bloomed.  They only bloom every other year, so I need to remember to plant some next year.  Remind me, ok?





Dinner was curried, fried potatoes, chickpeas and onions with a spinach salad dressed with an orange/sesame vinegarette.  (Which is just a mix of orange juice, rice vinegar, water and roasted sesame seeds until it tastes good.)

I had to leave the table before I jinxed the whole situation.  Everyone was eating without complaint.