Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bits and Pieces



Today was the day I was going to plant my garden.  That didn't happen.  I took my kid to the mall to buy clothes and pierce stuff and whatnot.  There are no pictures of that, because she's 15 and would not appreciate me photographing her at the mall.

By the time we got home, everyone was starving.  Dinner was a result of searching around for something to cobble together.  Just bits and pieces of this and that.  I was actually headed in some other direction with it and then I discovered we had a couple of zucchini hiding out in the fridge.

Whole wheat tortillas filled with a white bean spread made with white beans, sauteed garlic and rosemary.  Topped with grilled zucchini, red bell pepper, red onion and fresh spinach.  Not bad.

And then church.  Because we will miss it tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is a lacrosse tournament which I suspect (unless something goes terribly and uncharacteristically wrong) we will be there-an hour away from home- for about 12 hours (if last year was any indication).  Just warning you now (and being real)...should the day go in Jac's team's favor, any pictures of dinner will be "all over the place" in world of decent nutrition.  I foresee a cooler of random stuff.