Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, May 18, 2012

Something Fun for Summer


33 yards of fabric later and I have a summer project.  Woohoo!  It's going to be a happy mail day soon.

Wait.  What am I talking about?  Every day is a happy mail day at my house.  But, for a break, it will be something not from Amazon.

About the project...it's one of those "money is an option" type projects.  Trying to do it the cheapest way possible.  Because, for one, I'm not all that confident I can even do it and, for two, well...the whole thing is fairly cost prohibitive when I start thinking about all the other options out there.  If it works out, I will have accomplished something for a bargain price.  If it doesn't work out, well...Let's just hope it works out.

I love a challenge.

More to come.