Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day Part 1

No pictures of the turkey, because we all know the other stuff are the stars of the show.

Macaroni and Cheese from this recipe. I think it's going to become a standard at our holiday gatherings.



Just for the record, I come from a long line of people who don't cook from boxes.


Jac's tradition is to eat a turkey leg. Just the leg. No sides.


Ryan and my brother waiting on football.


Ryan and I were at football. It didn't go as we had hoped, but it was still a good game. Next year, I want to take the kids to a game. I guess it will be a Ravens game since they are Ravens fans. (They have bragging rights for the next gazillion years until the 49ers come east again.)