Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas has started!

I love Christmas.

To get you in the spirit...my baby singing a Christmas song. When he was still kind of a baby. He was 6.




I think it was that same year he gave us the following Christmas list:

1. An elf
2. An underground tunnel
3. A bell from a reindeer
4. A swan cookie cutter

He can be so weird. ;-) (I love it.) Needless to say, we could only manage the bell. But, last week when Al and I were shopping, I saw this cookie cutter. I'm four years late on it, but I had to buy it. I guess we'll have swan shaped Christmas cookies this year.



Part 1...enroute to Iowa as we speak. I'm guessing they are somewhere mid-Ohio right about now.