Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Candlestick East


If you don't know he was exponentially happier than he looks here, you don't know him very well.


"Candlestick East"...so weird to go to Fedex Field and see more Niners fans than Skins fans. I mean... I get it. But still, it's weird. The last time we went, years ago, it seemed like we were alone.


Here's a funny thing: There was like a minute left in the game. No way were they going to win or anything. They scored. And then the flags came out and they played the victory song. What? I don't get it. I mean...I get it. Last week they were shut out. Maybe it's a victory to be on the board? (If you don't read between the lines...I dislike the Skins very much and never miss an opportunity to poke fun at them.)


Just some random people in a little post-game celebration. There was a lot of this. Did I mention there were hardly any Skins fans at the game?


No comment.