Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Owling

I learned about something new over the past weekend. At first, I didn't believe it. Because...???? Don't people have stuff to do? Evidently not.

I was just getting the idea of planking. Not that I have time for all of that (or even understand why anybody wants to do it). But, now there is owling. Yes, owling.



And my kids and their friends wanted to do it in Ocean City.




But, one of them didn't quite get it.


And I was thinking to myself "Hey, maybe there could be koalaing." (Thinking I was all cutting edge.)

Ummm...



Hmmm... These are the times when I must be old. Because I don't get it.