Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just stuff.

1. Seriously thinking about getting that tat this weekend. Wonder if I will still feel this way over the weekend.

2. I wasn't planning on getting any more animals...really. (I know, that's like hearing me say I wasn't ever planning on eating again.) Meet Oscar:

I'm not sure if he's going to be a "forever pet", but he's here for now. He was slated to be put down last weekend (because nobody wants him). He's a good dog. Officially, he is just here under the premise of being fostered. But, umm...I suspect we just became a two dog family. (Add that to the cat, gerbil and 3 chickens who already live here.)

3. A random, without explanation picture for my girl E. She knows what it means.

4. I am halfway done memorizing Ps. 119. I started that (and took a lot of breaks) mid-March. I'm giving myself 12 more weeks to get the rest done. Because, for real...I really could drag it out until forever.