Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Totally Random Tuesday

If I don't hurry, I'll have to change the title to "Totally Random Wednesday".

1. T'was the first day back in the mission field. (I used to think it odd people referred to my job as my mission field. I've come around.) As much as I would have liked to stay home a few more days, I needed to go back. For one, it turns out I missed the kids. And, surprise, they evidently missed me. Still processing that.

2. I finished some projects.

From this:


To this:


And the room after it went from Canteloupe orange to Tinkerbell green:

(Yes...the fishbowl seems to be in the process of being cleaned.)

3. Random Secret #1 about me: I'm generally not a fan of surprises. But, look what I found growing in my garden...the mini carrots I planted last year that never grew!


4. Random Secret #2 about me: I cry more than anyone I know when I cut onions. It's ridiculous considering the number of onions I cut per week.


The end result is usually worth it, though...tonight was red beans and rice with smoked sausage(clearly, non-vegan).