Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Perfect Pair of Pants?

I've spent 3-4 weeks thinking about how to draft a pattern for an exact copy of a pair of trousers I have...the only pair I've ever owned that have fit me perfectly right off the rack. Well, sort of. I did have to hem them up a bit.

I kept looking at them and all their details. They really are absolutely perfect. I watched Youtube videos on how to copy somethng exactly. I was going to wait until summer when my brain will be working a little more effectively.

And then...I stumbled onto this pattern. I generally don't buy from the "Big 3" (Shouldn't we call it the "Big 4"?), but really....the shape of these is exactly like my others. All I have to do is add the details.


Totally makes my day. Just added these to my long list of projects.