Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break Day #2

I'm behind people. Seriously behind. I had all these plans (except they were vague and I should have listed them out specifically...maybe tomorrow)and they aren't quite coming together the way I had envisioned.

The day started not so good with the neighbor's dog and my chicks. Yeah, not so good. We still have Pearl, but she's looking really lonely.

My girl reminded me I "promised" to paint her room on spring break. I sort of don't exactly remember that, but I probably actually did tell her I would. So, I spent the entire day turning her room into something a little less colorful than the inside of a canteloupe and a little more subdued with something called "Tinkerbell". I'm still in the midst of this neverending project. Who knew canteloupe (the "perfect" color the last time I "promised" I would paint) would be so hard to cover? Hopefully, pics tomorrow of that.


I'm the only one currently drinking coffee in the house (which means I can have the whole pot)and have plans of a possible
all-nighter to get back on track. I want to cut my Easter dress which means I have to finish all that painting so I can clear all the painting stuff from my table. (Because there is even more stuff on my cutting table. Notice a theme with the way we live?)

At least we are eating well. I do have that goal in check.


Sausage and Caramelized Onion Quiche for the non-vegan eaters...

and Thai Curried Tofu and Broccoli for the rest of us.