Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project #2

Yes, I realize I didn't post project #1. I will. It's my style to be out of order with things. Project #1 was a skirt. It's awaiting belt loops. Instead of finishing up that little detail (which seriously would take maybe 30 minutes), I've moved to project #2.

This was not my first fabric choice. My first choice did not have enough left on the bolt. But, it's "happy" and not like anything else I own. I have spent way too much time looking at vintage and indie patterns. I love this designer.




I cut out all the pieces last night. (Cutting adult sized pieces takes FOREVER.) I cut an 8. The measurements say a 6 will fit me, but I like roomy coats. I'm ready to get going with this project, but alas...the house, the kids, lacrosse, my parents are coming over, yada, yada, yada... Perhaps tomorrow I can actually sew.