Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Summer Palette...Maybe.



Playing around with ideas. I'm trending towards "girlie" these days.

The coat is nearly finished. I can't get the hem right. Namely, because it requires turning up the hem 2" and shape is triangular. So, thinking about some kind of solution to create a flat hem instead of one that is all bunched up. Because, the bottom of the coat is wider than it is 2" up.

Additionally, I didn't think about how a flared hem was going to visually affect my lower half. I look pear-shaped. Maybe, I already look pear shaped, I dunno. What I do know is a flared hem does not help that situation.