Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Peach Jam

Let's just say I found a good deal on organic, local-ish (Virginia...probably 150 miles away) peaches.  And then brought them home and was like "Ummm...I got a little out of control with the buying."  Three batches of jam (which is way sweeter than I like my jam to be, but the kids love it) later...16 half-pints for us and 1 pint for Alicia to take as a gift to the family she is staying with in Colombia.

While I'm just saying...let's just say I've been living an extremely unbalanced life for the past two weeks and I've allowed a mountain of work to grow which is totally stressing me out.  If you know me, you know that means I have a habit of just finding more projects unrelated to whatever it is I am supposed to be doing.  I'm down to the wire (with an impossible amount of work to be done) and I'm still messing around doing stuff that is compounding the problem.

God help me.