Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Deep Thoughts in the Middle of the Night....

I have a rule that I am not allowed to send e-mails after dark.  Because, for some reason, once the sun is down, I'm kind of crazy.  But, I don't know it until I wake up again in the daylight and then am forced to consider such e-mails and it never turns out good.

This isn't even about e-mail, I just thought I'd put that out there.  :-)

Mostly, I just had a thought concerning my random life.  It has occurred to me if one lives long enough, it all comes together somehow and starts making sense.  Which means, clearly, I've been living long enough that I saw a picture of something that made sense and I was all "huh." about it.

That's all there is to say about that.  Huh.