Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, June 19, 2014

61 Days of Summer: Day #3

Persistence


This is the side of my junky, front step.  (Someday, maybe I'll do something about it.)  Who has the heart to pull such persistent things?  The seeds must have fallen last summer.

The bulk of this week has been spent jumping around from one task to the next.  Persistence for one thing at a time is not what I am known for.

My room was blue.  I chose the color, because someone else had a blue room and I liked it.  Turns out, blue is only ok for me in other people's spaces.  I lived with it for two years.  Because I am busy.  It's no longer blue.  Happiness is up for debate.  Ryan, who doesn't like flowers or bright colors (for the most part), was happy with the blue.

I have plans to ditch the fox mask and butterfly wings when I grow up.