Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, June 17, 2014

61 Days of Summer-Day #1

 
Grilled chicken and pineapple with Brussels sprouts and artisan salad with poppy seed dressing
 

The first day is always "nothing major".  Mostly, a day of decompression.  With real dinner at the end.

O.K...one major thing:  I got a new job.  It needed to happen.  I was giving up hope it was going to happen. 

I'm trying to remain cognizant of what happens every summer, before it happens this summer.  At the beginning, it's like looking into a huge wasteland of time.  And then, by August, I'm in some depression all the stuff I wanted to do didn't get done.

Going to try and be a little more organized on the front end.  I did that once and it was kind of awesome.