Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cousins

 
The most important part of the weekend first:  I finally met my nephew!  I only have one and he's almost 7.  
 

  Jac and Liam got on well with each other right away.




 The Cloyd family legacy.  In hindsight, Ryan and I should have had a rack of kids. This is it for his parents and my parents only have my two.  Doesn't make for a very "branchy" family tree.
__________________________________________________
 
 
In other news, Granddad gave Alicia a gift.  I think he really meant it for Ryan, but it's Al that has been in charge of cutting the grass for the last couple of years.  It isn't that we didn't already have a riding mower, we do.  But something is wrong with it (in a major kind of way that is beyond my fixing) and it hasn't seen the outside of the shed in a long while.  We have push mowers and they do just fine.  Needless to say, (despite her annoyance I was taking pictures), she's thrilled.
 

 
 
Haha...I think she wasn't expecting it to move so suddenly.
 
 
I'd like to say getting it from point A to point B was not a stress causer for me.  It all worked out, but lemme tell you...there are some things that are fairly dangerous when not done conventionally.  We encroached on those borders.