Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

61 Days of Summer-Day #2

In the Garden....

 
Baby Tomatoes
 
 
Don't be fooled.  Every year this tree tells me I will have peaches.  Right before it drops all of them on the ground before they can get ripe.  I have so few things growing in my garden right now though.  Gotta get excited about something.
 
This past winter was COLD and all of my herbs except this one lavender died.  I lost my big and beautiful, 10 year old rosemary bush.  So sad.

 At the pool...


This is still going on for 2.5 more weeks.  After that, I'll not be enrolled in a single class for 8 weeks.  I need that.  You have no idea how much I need that.

 

In my room...


The need to clean and repaint every surface in my house happened 6 summers ago.  If you know me, you know that story.  I'm intrigued it's happening again.  I have a good husband who allows all this to go on.

In the kitchen...


Portobello "steaks" with caramelized onions, mashed potatoes and salad.