Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, June 8, 2014

Real Stuff, Right Here

 
Weekend Randomness:

I thought last weekend was the last week of lacrosse.  It wasn't.  I think we are done, now.  Thank God.

The big take-away is "you can't win Lax Max every year". (AKA:  We didn't win.)


Further evidence this child of mine has grown.  Ryan just took him for his camp physical and he's at the top of the chart for both height and weight.  Maybe there will be one of us who makes it to normal height?


He also needs a haircut.  It's an ongoing battle.  I really only like one style-the military haircut.  He's not going for that.

Nevermind the wrestling shirt.  I was just happy he chose something that matched the rest.  It was covered by a pinnie anyway.


Who knew we had a badminton set in the basement? 

 
"Beef"  (Portobello mushrooms) and Brocolli
The real stuff:

Life gets crazy amidst the pretty pictures.  For example, just today...ha...just today.

Yoga at 7 a.m.  That will likely be some other post when I feel like getting real again.

Napping and avoiding reality and crazy dreams.  That ended with something meaningful I need to write down before I forget.

3 quizzes.  80%, 60% and 55%.  My child wandering around on eggshells saying things like "It happens."  Uh...not to me it doesn't.  Not normally, anyway.

Shivery and trembly and wondering "What the heck is going on?"  Until I remembered it was night and the whole day was doughnuts, a pot of coffee and Diet Mt. Dew.  And yesterday was kind of the same and the day before that I was downtown and it was kind of the same and the day before that was...pizza, I think.  Ahem...when did we last eat real food?

Tonight.  Ryan and I, anyway.  The kids, not so much.

I need for school to be out so I can get back to creating the illusion of what isn't real.  :-)